This site is owned and operated by Infinity Advertising LLC. Your privacy on the Internet is of the utmost importance to us. At Infinity we want to make your experience online satisfying and safe.
Because we gather certain types of information about our visitors, we feel you should fully understand the terms and conditions surrounding the capture and use of that information. This privacy statement discloses what information we gather and how we use it.
Infinity will give you the chance to refuse any marketing email from us or from another trader in the future.
The type of information Infinity will collect about you includes:
- YOUR NAME
- CONTACT DETAILS
- E-MAIL ADDRESS
Purpose for collecting information:
Wherever possible, Infinity collects this information directly from you and may use it for the following purposes:
- to contact you directly about Infinity, its brands, special offers, samples and other promotions
- to reward you for being a loyal Infinity customer.
- to inform you of Infinity products or publications we think you might be interested in
- to confirm transactions you wish to make
- to confirm your identity
- to provide you with information and/or products you have requested
- to follow up or pursue any queries you have made
We will never collect sensitive information about you without your explicit consent. The information we hold will be accurate and up to date. The personal information which we hold will be held securely in accordance with our internal security policy and the law.
We may use technology to track the patterns of behavior of visitors to our site so that we can provide you with the best possible shopping experience. This can include using a “cookie” which would be stored on your browser. You can usually modify your browser to prevent this happening.
The information collected in this way can be used to identify you unless you modify your browser settings. If you have any questions/comments about privacy, you should contact us.
Infinity does not sell, rent or otherwise make available any personal information to third parties. Infinity outsources certain business functions to other organizations. For this purpose, and only for the purpose of providing services to Infinity, personal information may, as required, be transferred to or handled by:
- our related companies/Partners
- organizations which provide services to us, such as mailing houses, promotion, SMS and advertising agencies
- credit reference agencies or other credit providers
- government or statutory authorities
The materials contained in this website are provided for general information purposes only and do not constitute legal or professional advice. We accept no responsibility for any loss which may arise from reliance on the information contained on this site.